So you're planning your dream wedding day. Got lots of people/things and ideas to organise? Well we are here to simplify the florist process!
Before you hit that enquiry button it is best to have the following things outlined. Don't worry, nothing needs to be set in stone but its good to have the basics.
- Venue – so we can get a feel for what will suit the particular space
- Date – so we can check and see if we have space in our books as we do fill up fast. This is also important so we can let you know which flowers will be in season around the date you have chosen
- Estimated budget for the florals – this helps us work with you on what you want to achieve
- Vibe/colour palette – e.g. wild, structured, bright, pastel, white. Something really specific
- Numbers – guest count and bridal party. This will give us an idea of how many centre pieces, bouquets and corsages you may need
- Pictures/Pinterest/Instagram inspiration
- Whether you will be needing ceremony flowers
These details will help us to bring your floral vision to life and ensure your special day is as perfect as possible.